Our best light, bright enough for trail riding, and with Kindbeam to keep light on the trail and out of oncoming riders' eyes. Do the (b)right thing A do-it-all front light that's powerful enough for off-road riding. Kindbeam keeps more light on the trail ahead of you while avoiding oncoming rider's eyes, for a bright light that won't blind other trail users. A visible fuel gauge, wireless connection to tail light, and Charge-back that works as a battery bank for charging gadgets, round out an industry-leading set of features and make this our best front light option. - Commuter Kindbeam keeps light on the ground ahead of you and out of oncoming riders' eyes - 1000 Lumen high beam setting lights up full path or trail, ideal for use as MTB light - Wirelessly pair with Flare RT for single-button power-up on both front and rear light - Dual fuel gauge clearly shows available battery life and battery life of paired light - USB-C charging port supports chargeback for recharging phone or cycling computer on-the-go - DRL-specific focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility - Runtimes: high 1000LM — 1.5hrs, low 500LM — 3hrs, day flash 300 LM — 12hrs - Includes Commuter Pro RT light, Adjustable hard mount, and USB-C charging cable
A bright front light with Kindbeam, designed to keep light on the path ahead and out of oncoming riders' eyes. - Commuter Kindbeam keeps light on the ground ahead of you and out of oncoming riders' eyes - Color-temperature balanced beam with a clean cutoff pattern for confident night riding - DRL-specific focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility - Long-lasting brightness exceeds FL1 industry standards and outlasts the competition - Runtimes: high 450LM — 1.5hrs, low 200LM — 6hrs, day flash 300 LM — 12hrs - Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets, and helmet mounts - Quick Connect+ offers secure installation with a flexible mount that's compatible with all bars 22.2 to 35mm - Includes Ion Comp R light, Adjustable Quick Connect+ Mount, and micro USB charging cable
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Small but powerful The Ion 100 R is daytime visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics, and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 500m during the day. A built in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control, and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable. - Focused optics provide be seen safety with a broad but powerful light - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness in flash mode - 100 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - Ideal for handlebar or on bike mount - 100LM-1.5hrs, 50LM-3hrs,5LM-16hrs, Night Flash-7hrs, Day Flash-5hrs - Includes quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable - Blendr compatible, secure bar mount available
A compact and powerful front light with lasting brightness that makes it easy to see the street, path, or trail and features a dedicated Daytime Running Light mode that can be seen from 2km away, even during daylight hours. Ion Comp R packs the power of lasting light into a sleek, compact design that's at home on any road, mountain, or city bike. Light your way with five modes, including a Daytime Running Light mode that's designed to increase rider visibility during the day and can be seen from 2km away. Product Details - Ion Comp R provides a powerful beam that illuminates the street, path, or trail - A warm, wide 700-lumen beam allows for confident night riding with a great depth of field - DRL-specific focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility - Long-lasting brightness exceeds FL1 industry standards and outlasts the competition - Runtimes: 700LM—1.5hrs, 500LM—3hrs, 300LM—6hrs, 300LM day flash—19hrs, 200LM night flash—9hrs - Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets, and helmet mounts - Quick Connect+ offers secure installation with a flexible mount that's compatible with all bars 22.2 to 35mm - Includes Ion Comp R light, Adjustable Quick Connect+ Mount, and micro USB charging cable
A powerful front bike light with a wide beam that illuminates any road or trail and can be seen from 2km away as a daytime running light. Ride with confidence, day or night, with the Ion Elite R Front Bike Light. This USB-chargeable light features a powerful beam with a wide pattern perfect for the road, path, or trail. Designed to offer lumens that last, Ion Elite R lets you ride longer with sustained brightness and features five modes including day flash for use as a daytime running light. - Ion Elite R provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail - A warm, wide 1000 lumen beam allows confident night riding - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility - Long-lasting brightness exceeds industry standards - 1000lm-1.5hrs, 650lm-3hrs, 350lm-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash-22hrs - Adjustable hard mount attaches securely to handlebars between 25.4-35.0mm - Blendr compatible with available helmet mount - Includes an adjustable hard mount and micro USB charging cable - Battery: 5000Li-Ion - Weight: 187g
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak WhiteLite 800 BT is a high-powered 800-lumen front light with four brightness levels. USB rechargeable with Bluetooth 5.0 enabled wireless control and features a built-in remote control button for compatible rear light and can also be wirelessly controlled by TetraBand BT. The Dual Zone refractor lens allows clear near and far visibility by focusing the main beam downward to prevent blinding pedestrians or oncoming traffic. Optical enhancements increase side visibility for safety on your night rides. Included handlebar mount and adapters provide mounting flexibility. - 5 modes (High 80 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 40 lm - 5 hr / Low 20 lm - 6 hr / Blink 30 lm - 20 hr / Pulse 50 lm - 40 hr) - Cree XP-L2 LED provides up to 800 lumens - Dual zone refractor lens, low battery indicator
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
Highlight your style and light up your ride. These sweet retro-inspired lights mount right to the brake bolt and fit any of our rides drilled for a front brake! - Batteries not included (4 x AAA) - LED lamp, plastic housing, chrome finish - 3 modes: high, low, and flashing - Mounts to handlebars or front brake bolt
- 300 lumen, compact handlebar mounted headlight - Rechargeable 2600 mAh battery with included charging cable - 5 modes including 4 steady brightness levels and flashing mode - Integrated silicone rubber strap mount is compatible with bars from 25.4 - 31.8mm - Low battery indicator
Page 1 of 4 Next page