The Coronado is designed specifically for summer riding in loose terrain. A mild and open center tread works with the slightly more aggressive side knobs to offer traction and efficiency in sandy terrain. Mount them on a 65mm rim for a faster rolling tire or 80mm maximum flotation.
From the dry, vast deserts that cover the Southwest to the seemingly endless stretches of beach running up the Pacific Northwest coast, the Coronado was designed to excel in terrain where sand would normally be a hindrance and increased floatation is critical.
- Tubeless-ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort
- Durable casing protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris
- Fast compound minimizes rolling resistance and maintains abrasion resistance
How It Works:
- Center lugs feature a square-edge paddle design for maximum traction when pedaling and braking in loose terrain.
- Transition lugs are tall and spaced out to shed loose debris; perpendicular siping enhances traction when turning.
- Side lugs are large to dig in on turns and especially soft surfaces; a braking-shovel shape maintains control while braking in turns.