Store Policies & Online Shopping
We're committed to providing the best customer experience possible. So we stand behind our products. If you ever have any questions or concerns about the products or services we offer, email our cycling shop at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 914.666.4044.
Online Shopping & In-Store Pickup
All orders placed online are available only for in-store or curbside pickup. We’ll send you an email informing you when your order is ready.
The following timeframes apply to purchases:
- In stock non-bike merchandise will be ready within 1-2 days during business hours.
- In stock bikes will be ready within 2-3 days during business hours.
Please keep in mind that the store is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
If items need to be ordered, we'll notify you when the order arrives in the shop. Delivery can vary based on availability.
When picking up your items, you will need to present a valid driver’s license or photo ID and your pick-up email. If you do not receive your pick-up email, check your junk folder to ensure it isn’t there. If you still cannot find the email, call our store at 914.666.4044.
You have four days from order placement to pick up your order. If you need more time, please call the store or email us. If you fail to pick up your item(s), we will cancel the order after four days unless you inform us you need more time. You may see an authorization hold on your account in the amount of your purchase.
Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations
- You can bring both online and in-store purchases to Bicycle World to be exchanged. Online-only products are not eligible for exchange. We will honor the original purchase price with the exchange.
- To exchange an online item without visiting a store, simply return the original item by mail and contact us at 914.666.4044. We can place a new order for you that honors the original purchase price.
- All non-bike merchandise must be returned within 30 days, be in original condition and packaging, and accompany the original receipt. Valid Proof(s) of Purchase" include the order number, order confirmation email, original sales receipt, pack slip, or return barcode.
- To be eligible for a refund, products must be clean and resalable. Certain items specified below may not be returned once they have been opened.
- All bikes must be returned within 7 days, be in original condition, and be accompanied by the original receipt.
- Electronics must be returned in the original packaging with all accompanying manuals, parts, and accessories.
- Customers may receive either a refund or a store credit.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be offered a gift card or an even exchange.